Thursday, September 30, 2010

Viva La Mexico!

Monday, September 04, 2006
Current mood: chipper

Well, I'm now done and out of Mexico, and man did I have fun! (Except for the whole beer episode...) Got to spend a whole lot more time with my now even better friend Canaantzi (he's so hilarious) and got to catch up on a WHOLE LOTTA live music while I was there too! Canaantzi, being the musician that he is, knew all the bands in the area, so took me to all the places they were playing, and more often than not, joined in with them. We usually saw about 3 groups per night. And they ROCKED. He also took me to a lot of really nice restaurants where I PIGGED DOWN on glorious Mexican food and we also went on this really cheesy pirate cruise ship thing, where, before the cruise Canaantzi proceeded to buy and then actually WEAR a pirate bandanna AND a fake mustache, and not just on the boat, but like for the rest of the night....HA. And played with them on at another bar we went to later...he reminded me of a young Che Guevara. Oh, good times with Canaantzi. Hilarious. I'm gonna miss him. Now it's off to Beijing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment